Saturday, September 29, 2012

Ben Affleck

I have spent a very lazy day in Milwaukee. Breakfast and coffee at Alterra, relaxing walk along the lake, some retail therapy, Laundry... Super relaxing! I love me time! I mean who doesn't.

You're probably wondering what Ben Affleck has to do with it. Let me paint you a picture... After my day of spending time with my favorite person - me of course! - I find myself in my living room folding laundry and trying to find SOMETHING to watch on the TV while I do. Well, I have about 4.5 channels, and HBO. It's typically tough to find something to watch that will actually entertain me. I turn to the ever trustworthy HBO, because there is something that should tickle my fancy. I see there is a movie on called "Surviving Christmas" and get excited because I know that it's my fave Vince Vaughn and Reese Witherspoon flick.

WRONG. It's a Ben Affleck/James Gandolfini movie. And it's AWFUL. But... since I turned it on, I can't seem to turn it off. Because I want to see how it ends. However, it's so painful to watch... Ben Affleck is one of the worst actors ever. I can't get back this last hour and a half. C'est la vie.

No comments:

Post a Comment