Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Go take a wog

Summertime is a time to be outside doing all sorts of activities... In addition to my weekly volleyball league, I decided to participate in a softball league this year. Since I had these two physical activities every week, I decided to put my gym membership on hold... because me playing sports is totally the same as taking weekly spin classes and getting my work out on.... riiiiight.

Well tonight I had time to get outside in the beautiful late summer air, and go for a walk. What started out as a walk then turning into a run... then jog... then walk.. then run... then jog.. Etc. So, I started a new regimen tonight - wogging! Walk/jog mix. Until I can get up to running straight through instead of having to wheeze my way through, wogging is totally a great fit for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment