Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Hello, Birchbox!

I get a special little present delivered to me around the 10th of the month. It is my favorite time of month... Birchbox time! When I open my mailbox and see that pretty pink package, I can not even begin to describe my feelings... excitement, eagerness, love... it is a struggle to make it up the stairs in my apartment building before starting to rip open the package!

It all started about a year ago... some of the completely fabulous ladies I used to work with said there was a new phenom sweeping the nation... Birchbox. For $10 a month, you get some great products... skincare, haircare, make-up, basically everything a lady needs to stay beautiful! This is all I needed to hear to check it out!

I order my first Birchbox in November of 2010 and waited patiently for it to arrive. When I got it, I was overjoyed! I remember the contents of it to this day... Blow Texturizing Spray, Stila lip glaze in kitten, Jouer tinted illuminator and a super classy cult fragrance by Serge Lutens. I am now obsessed with every single item included in this box...

This was the start of a passionate affair with Birchbox... and one that will continue well into the future! I have gotten full size products in my Birchbox that are worth well more than the $10 spent every month... for instance, Laura Gellar's baked bronzer? Full size is worth $30, this was just one of the lovely treasures I received one month.

Zoya nail polish is another favorite of mine, every season they continue to get the colors right on. And the names are pretty great too, I guarantee they have one named after you!

I'm out for tonight, catch me later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment